Table of Contents
Why choose us?
Ansham White Solicitors are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, our team have extensive experience in dealing with a range of Private Client matters. We have a number of key Partnerships including with Financial Advisers and Pension Advisors whom work alongside us to ensure that our clients are able to get all the estate planning advice they need in one place.
Our private client team can advise on all aspects of estate planning including:
- Drafting Wills for clients with complex and/or high-net-worth estates
- The incorporation of trusts within Wills and the execution of those trusts after the death of the client
- Advising entrepreneurs and family businesses on tax and succession planning.
- The creation of lifetime trusts including but not limited to, disabled persons trusts
- Post-death estate planning, including deeds of variation and the restructuring of Will trusts
- The tax consequences of estate planning and trusts
- The administration of trusts, including preparing tax returns, liaising with third parties including financial advisers, making distributions, collecting rents and other sources of income and handling the legal and administrative issues that arise from properties held in trusts
- Cross-border succession
- Issues raised by pre-existing trusts
At Ansham White Solicitors, we pride ourselves on our customer focused approach. The founding Director, Shamim Ibrahim, has 20+ years of experience in dealing with private client matters. Throughout this time, she has built up and trained a team of individuals whom maintain her high quality standard of work to ensue that our clients receive professional yet personable advice throughout their estate planning matter.
Please call us today to arrange a no obligation free chat with one of our private client solicitors, we will be more than happy to help. We have offices based in North Harrow and Ealing which have nearby parking and good transport links. If you are calling from overseas or are unable to attend our office, we are able to conduct a video consultation via either Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
One of the most important decisions when writing a will is deciding who to appoint as an executor. Therefore, it is important to choose someone